REVISED SPECIFICATION BOOK AVAILABLE: Our current specs, revised as of December 1, 2017, are now available. Please be sure to read them and become familiar with the rules.
Download the current spec book
Important changes to note:
- You must compete at a minimum of five (5) competitions to be eligible for a year-end award.
- Pre-Children's Eq and Hunter are now Low Children's Eq and Hunter, and are consistent with USHJA Stirrup Cup specs
- Low Adult Hunter is now consistent with USHJA Sitrrup Cup specs
- Jumper divisions have been simplified to be consistent with USEF rules. There are now four Jumper divisions:
- Itty Bitty Jumper 0.7m (2'3")
- NJHSA Jumper 0.8m - 0.9m (2’7” – 2’11”)
- NJHSA Jumper 0.95 – 1.05m (3’1” – 3’5”)
- Childrens's/Adult Amateur Jumper - Zone 2 spec